My name is Matt Finnegan. I'm 19 years old, and from the buffalo area. I'm currently a sophomore here at UB so I still have a way's to go. I’m looking forward to double majoring in communications and something else like sociology or business, I'm not quite sure yet. Taking this class is sort of something that I looked forward to from a friend who told what it was like. All the aspects of the class are the things that I look for in a class that I am interested in doing and learning about, so I think it will be easy.
I like doing anything. I’m a pretty easy going person. I like meeting new people and I can get along with pretty much anyone. I play volleyball for the UB club team and used to play baseball, but I like all sports in general, its one of the biggest interests that I have. I have an identical twin brother too. There are people who will either say “oh you guys don’t look at all alike” and then there are others who couldn’t get our names right if their life depended on it. I’m not really limited to the kind of music I listen to, if I like the song regardless of the genre I’ll listen to it, but I’m not really a big fan of country (no offense to you all cowboys out there).I love the Sabre’s, then again so does anyone whose ever stepped foot in Buffalo. I like hanging out with my friends a lot, I probably wouldn’t have a life without them, so they are a big deal to me. I plan on having a double major, which I don’t know what it will be yet. I definitely want to major in communication, but I’m not decided on what sort of work field I would want to do with the degree.
What I hope to get out of this class is a better understanding of the types work involved with communication and to be able to pass the class with at least a B+. I am looking for this class to be a guide for me to help decide what I am capable of doing with this major.
1 comment:
The Comm major complements a lot of other majors well. Have fun figuring out what fits you best.
Post a Comment